- Ayesha Curry, Founder and CEO of Sweet July, unveils her first skincare range – Sweet July Skin.
- Inspired by her Jamaican roots, the skincare products are formulated with Caribbean superfoods such as guava, papaya, and soursop.
- The line includes the Pava Exfoliating Cleanser, Pava Toner, and Irie Power Face Oil, available for purchase online and in-store.
About Sweet July Skin
Ayesha Curry is expanding her lifestyle brand, Sweet July, with a new Caribbean-inspired skincare line, Sweet July Skin. Celebrating Curry’s Jamaican heritage, the skincare line offers clean, simple, and effective products that transform daily skincare regimens into self-care retreats.
Caribbean Heritage Meets Skincare
Using her culinary expertise, Curry’s Sweet July Skin blends the benefits of Caribbean superfoods like guava, papaya, and soursop with hardworking active ingredients. The result is a range of simple yet effective skincare products offering a sensory experience akin to an island vacation. “I’m excited to share a little bit of my Jamaican culture with everyone through these products,” said Curry.
Sweet July Skin’s Debut Products
Sweet July Skin launches with three products:
- Pava Exfoliating Cleanser: Combines papaya, guava, and lychee seed powder with glycolic and lactic acid for effective makeup removal and moisturizing. ($39)
- Pava Toner: A resurfacing toner featuring glycolic acid and natural fruit extracts, providing a skin reset for healthier, clearer skin. ($32)
- Irie Power Face Oil: A powerful blend of neem seed oil, tea tree oil, and rosemary oil targeting blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture. ($60)
These products are mindfully clean, vegan, paraben and cruelty-free, and comply with the clean standards of Sephora, Ulta, Target, Credo, and Allure.
Where to Purchase
Sweet July Skin is available online at SweetJulySkin.com, Amazon, Thirteen Lune, and in-store at Sweet July in Oakland, CA, and Westfield Valley Fair.
Sweet July Skin, as a women-led company, is proud to collaborate with Girls Inc. of Alameda County, an organization empowering young girls. When customers purchase on the Sweet July Skin website, they can round up their total to donate to this cause.
For more information on Sweet July Skin, visit sweetjulyskin.com.
About Sweet July
Sweet July, a Black, female-owned lifestyle brand, was founded by Ayesha Curry. The brand has expanded to include a production company, a publishing imprint, and an online digital platform. It aims to uplift a diverse array of creators through its products and shared stories.